The Department of Law is pleased to offer a scholarship for the following programme: Graduate Entry LLB.
This is available to UK, EU and overseas fee paying students and is for £1,000 per year of the programme.
The scholarship is offered as a reduction in tuition fees and will be awarded to the student who possesses the highest academic ability and potential (not made on the basis of financial need).
Type of award: Graduate Entry LLB
Award amount: £1,000 fee reduction per year of the course
Applicants must be applying for the programme stated above and be starting September 2012 (awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years).
Current Sussex undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
Applications should be made on the attached law scholarship application form and submitted by email or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for all applications is Friday 22 June 2012.
School of Law, Politics and Sociology
Friston Building 121
University of Sussex
Brighton BN1 9RH
Tel: +44 (0)1273 67 8261
For more information, please visit official website: www.sussex.ac.uk.
- Pegge Scholarship for MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, University of Sussex, UK
- HALCROW-CH2M HILL Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- MSc Climate Change Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Climate Change & Development / Policy, University of Sussex, Institute of Development Studies, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, School of Psychology, University of Sussex, UK
- Sussex Graduate Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- Scholarship for MA in Media Practice for International Development, University of Sussex, UK
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- Sociology and Gender Studies PhD Studentship, University of Sussex, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.