The scholarship is being offered by Focal Petroleum Engineering Pty Ltd- an independent engineering consulting firm specializing in the areas of Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering and Production Operations. The company has been servicing clients in the domestic and international oil and gas industries for the past 17 years. Through this scholarship, Focal Petroleum Engineering seeks to reward and develop students interested in petroleum engineering.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for the Focal Petroleum Scholarship:
Be an Australian citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident
Be commencing or be enrolled in their 1st year of study of a 312158
Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) in Semester 1 2011 as a full-time student.
Be eligible for a Commonwealth Supported place at the University.
Opening Date: 15 January, 2011
Closing Date: 25 March, 2011
Faculty: Science and Engineering
Area of Interest: Engineering, Mining / Mapping / Resources
Scholarship Type: Need Based
Year of Study: First UG Year
Applicable to: Current Students, Prospective Students
Nationality: Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Maximum number awarded: 1
Value: The scholarship will provide a $500 cash payment to assist with costs associated with studying (textbooks, incidental expenses etc).
Tenable at: Curtin University
Criteria: Response to questions in scholarship application form
- Curtin Humanities - DIKTI English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Health Science - English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- The Hydrogen Storage Research Group (HSRG) Honours Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Humanities - UI & UGM English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Humanities - BiNus & Trisakti English Language Bridging Course Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- PhD Fellowships in Satellite Positioning, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Lillian Passmore Donovan Memorial Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- Master & PhD Positions in Chemical Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Information Systems International Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.