Graduate student positions and postdoctoral research positions are available in the area of medical engineering at the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
Students with research interests at the interface of electrical engineering and biology are especially encouraged to apply.
- modeling of epileptic seizures (from abstract network models to detailed biophysical models);
- neural implants for seizure suppression (from control/game theoretic analysis to hardware design);
- diagnosis of brain disorders, from EEG and other brain signals (Alzheimer’s disease and epilepsy);
- graphical models and nonparametric statistical models for analyzing electrophysiological data (e.g., spike sorting and decoding); and,
- principled statistical models for merging different brain imaging modalities (EEG/MEG/fMRI/DTI/single-unit recordings/etc.).
The research is conducted in collaboration with partners at the RIKEN Brain Science Institute, MIT, and MGH / Harvard.
Graduate student applicants will pursue PhD in Electrical Engineering.
Please send detailed curriculum vitae, statements of research interests, three references and relevant publications (if applicable), electronically, to:
Prof. Justin Dauwels
Nanyang Technological University
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
recruitment[ at ]dauwels.com
More information on: http://www.dauwels.com/Jobs.htm
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
- School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- A*STAR Undergraduate Scholarships, NUS, NTU, SUTD, Singapore
- PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.