The five IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class. One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe/North America/Oceania.
Number of scholarships: Five (one from each area)
Amount: CHF 30,000
- Africa / Middle East
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Western Europe / North America / Oceania
Who can qualify
Candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who are citizens, but not necessarily current residents, of the above geographical areas
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay on: “Which issue do you believe is the highest priority to address in your region / country? Why would you choose this issue? How would you, as a business leader, personally address it?” (maximum 1000 words)
Please draw on your own experiences in your answer, rather than on general, broad statements. The committee is looking for essays that are personal, visionary and demonstrate leadership, which include a clearly articulated description of how the solution could be implemented.
Jury: IMD MBA alumni loan committee
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
For more information, please visit official website: www.imd.org.
- FIFA Master Scholarship for FIFA/CIES International University Network Alumni, Switzerland
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Middlesex University, UK
- PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland
- Switzerland Scholarships | Beasiswa Swiss
- MSc Health Psychology Scholarships, Middlesex University, UK
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
- Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, IMD Switzerland
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, IMD Switzerland
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships, Switzerland
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
I’m still undergraduate student now. May I able to apply this scholarship?
And what’s the especially subject we can take on MBA program? Last, are there any egibility besides the writting essay?
Thank you for the information, I hope and I will appreciate it
I am a researcher in National Research Center , Food Toxicology and Contaminants Dept, I want to have a postdoctoral , please send me information and how to apply >
I still have to complete one semester of my study in International business administration. So, I plan to finish my study by the end of August next year. Can I apply for MBA program now? Since I will graduate next year? Thanks.
how can i apply for the MBA award am frm uganda
i am christian, graduate from SUA since 2010, i am looking for sponsorship simply now i have an admission for masters. thank you.
Im exicted with the scholarships program..wanna register..but im fifth semester students majoring of public administration..can i apply for this scholarships?the requirements on announcement isn’t completed..thank you
I am appreciate from the scholorship program.I am still study of management program in business administration . So I think my I able to join the program . I hope one surely join in the program . I want to go INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM.
For your information!!!!!
Im still graduated now, can I apply the schoolarship ?
So does it mean that us stdents from sadc cannot apply for this scholarship offer thank you
I’m bachelor of English Literature Department, do I get the same chance for this scholarship?
I’m a civil servant of local government,do I get the same chane for this scholarship?subject government finance.Thank you