For applicants applying to start in September 2014 we are offering 100 scholarships worth up to £5,000.
Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in September 2014.
You can apply for our International Ambassador Scholarships by completing a scholarship application form (158 kb).
The deadline for applications for September 2014 is 5pm on Friday 15 August 2014.
Please save this form to your computer before completing it. Once completed, please save and e-mail your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to save a completed version of the form, you may not have the required software. If this is the case, please print off the form and scan the completed application to email@example.com.
International Ambassadors will be active representatives of the University. They will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department.
The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organised for scholars and by the International Office.
- International Student Ambassador Scholarships, Iowa State University, USA
- Mathematics Department Research Studentship, King’s College London, UK
- The Swire Scholarship in Chinese History, SOAS, University of London, UK
- Chancellor’s Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
- Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK
- Edith Cowan University South West Campus Scholarship, Australia
- Global Student Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- Millennium Development Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
- PhD Studentships at University of the West of England, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.