In 2010 NABA celebrates its 30th birthday and joins Laureate International Universities, a network of more than 100 campus in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The number of international students hosted by the Academy, nowadays accounting for the 20% of the students population, will therefore significantly grow in the incoming years. That`s why NABA launches a competition aimed at collecting the best ideas and projects focusing on hospitality, a specially relevant subject for an institution welcoming every year more than 200 students from more than 40 different countries, based in an increasingly multicultural town such as Milan.
Hospitality as welcoming culture and openness towards innovation and change. A subject especially relevant for NABA, used to explore the continuous mutations of identities, territories, forms of life and communication, through creative practices such as visual arts, fashion and design.
8 full scholarships (one for each program) are available for the authors of the best hospitality-oriented projects, declined in the various areas of NABA Master programs starting in January 2011. Interested applicants may download the specific project biefings clicking on the banners below, and shall send their projects to NABA by September 30th 2010.
An international jury will evaluate the projects and award the scholarships to the authors of the most interesting ones.
For further information please contact NABA postgraduate department, writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (+39) 02 97372264.
- Master of Management in Hospitality Scholarship, Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management, Singapore
- Master in Service & Experience Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Design & Marketing of Luxury Goods Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Vehicle Design and Mobility Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure Scholarships, MIB School of Management, Italy
- Master in Interior & Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Business Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Fashion Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Accessories Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- MBA Scholarships in International Business for Women, MIB School of Management, Italy
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.