There are up to 16 scholarships available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught Masters programme. The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is tenable for one year only.
To be eligible to apply you must have applied for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught degree, have an international fee liability and are self-financing to some extent. You will also need to demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in your chosen field of study.
The awards will be distributed based on the following regions of applicant domicile: 5 for students from any international region, 5 for students from Asia, 3 for students from North America, 3 for students from Latin America.
Please note that students who have already started their Masters course are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to apply
Scholarship application forms for 2014 entry:
Please note that your application form for a scholarship is processed separately from your application form for admission. You must therefore ensure that you provide copies of all relevant transcripts and certificates with the application.
We encourage to apply as soon as possible. Applications must reach us by 1 April.
Applicants must have also applied for admission on their chosen course by this date.
All applications will be assessed on academic merit only – financial circumstances will not be taken into account.
If you have any queries regarding these scholarships, you can email email@example.com.
Please note that scholarship and funding schemes are subject to availability of funds, and the details given here are subject to change at any time. Potential applicants are therefore urged to check this information regularly to ensure that they are aware of available schemes, current procedures and deadlines.
- Addiction PhD Studentship, Department of Psychology, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
- International Ambassador Scholarships, University of West London, UK
- Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK
- The Cecil Lewis Sculpture Scholarships 2010 / 2011, University of the Arts London, UK
- Mathematics Department Research Studentship, King’s College London, UK
- International Applicants Scholarships, City University London, UK
- Music Scholarships, City University London, UK
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarship, London South Bank University, UK
- The Dean’s Scholarships for Academic and Clinical Excellence, City University London, UK
- London Metropolitan University Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarship, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.