We are very delighted to announce that our university, one of the KGSP participating universities in Korea, plans to recommend 10 qualified international students from this regions listed below to National Institute for International Education(NIIED) as Korean government scholarship students, who can study at our university for their M.A. or Ph.D. degree (including one-year Korean language course) with government-sponsored scholarship from the Fall semester 2012.
Scholarship includes tuition fees (Korean language course & degree course), airfare, monthly allowance of KRW 900,000, Settlement payment, Research allowance and Medical insurance
Our graduate schools you can apply!!
- Graduate School ( http://www.hufs.ac.kr/gra ): All majors
- Graduate School of International and Area Studies( http://gsias.hufs.ac.kr ): All majors except U-Peace Dual Degree Program
Please note that the graduate school of Business is not applicable for this program this year.
Our university will review all applicants’ documentation to select 10 most qualified students and send their documents to NIIED.NIIED will select final candidates among those who have been recommended by all KGSP participating Korean universities and overseas embassies of Korea.
Students who have been recommended by our university and finally selected as a GKS scholalorship holder by NIIED will be entitled to be HUFS regular full time students from 2012 on the condition that they successfully obtain TOPIK 3rd level or above after one-year Korean language course.
Please see the attached for more information (Application form, other documents, schedule, scholarships and so on)
Nationality Requirement & Quota
- 1 Indonesia, Vietnam
- 1 Mongolia, Philippines
- 1 Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Malaysia
- 2 Azerbaijan, Chinese Taipei, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Uzbekistan
- 3 Algeria, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Cameroon, Chile, Colombia, Congo, Czech, Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, Ecuador, El Salvador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, New Zealand, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Poland, Republic of South Africa, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Sudan, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Total 10 candidates
GKS Scholarship Program Coordinator
Graduate School of International and Area Studies
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
270, Imun-Dong, Dongdaemun-Gu, Seoul, Korea, 130-791
Please forward to us your application packet as an email attachment in advance if you cannot mail the documents in time (We need to receive the original documents at least by March. 22, 2011
Email Address for Application : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Graduate school of International and Area Studies: Ms. Kang Miri email@example.com
Office of International Affairs: Mr. Kwon Yunki firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit official website.
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chung-Ang University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pukyong National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, The Academy of Korean Studies, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chungbuk National University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.