The Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one-year or two-year scholarships for talented students applying for a master position in Mathematics in one of its member institutions (the Departments in Applied or Pure Mathematics of the École polytechnique, École Normale Supérieure de Cachan, and Paris Sud University in Orsay).
Priority will be given to M2 applications but two year applications starting from the M1 will be considered.
The stipend is of the order of 10,000 euros per year. In addition the laureates will also benefit from a lump-sum for the travel expenses depending on their residence countries. Laureates will not pay any tuition fees and will benefit from the French health insurance system (Sécurité Sociale). The FMJH will provide housing in students dormitories (the cost will be directly deduced from the scholarship). The FMJH will also provide french courses and assistance at the arrival in France.
The FMJH scholarships are devoted to support a specific Master in which the laureates will be automatically registered provided they give the necessary relevant administrative information in due time. Laureates who change their mind and apply to another Master, even within the member institutions of the FMJH, will automatically lose the scholarship, except in case of explicit agreement of the FMJH. They cannot combine their scholarship with other remuneration.
- Master Scholarships of the “Mathematics for Life Sciences” (Master2 MathSV), France
- Master2 Scholarships in Mathematical Optimization, France
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France
- PhD Scholarship in Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing, FEMTO-ST, Besançon, FRANCE
- Mathematics Department Research Studentship, King’s College London, UK
- PhD scholarship in Bioinformatics at the National University of Ireland, Galway
- PhD Student in Mathematics, University of Luxembourg
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Mathematics for Europeans, Europe
- Chapman Fellowships in Mathematics, Imperial College London, UK
- Mathematics & Statistics Scholarships for Taught Masters, University of Glasgow, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.fondation-hadamard.fr.