- Partial Differential Equations, Numerics and Control (PDE)
- Multiphysics, Inversion and Petroleum (MIP)
- Network Design, Analysis and Optimization (NET)
- Calculus of Variations and Elasticity (CVE)
- Mathematical Biology (MB)
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in a field related to Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Sciences;
- Good qualifications; and
- 2 reference or support letters.
STARTING DATE AND DURATION:
- Starting date will be agreed with the candidate; a tentative starting date is JUNE 1st 2010.
- 4 years. Position may revert in a Research Associate position, based on available funding and a positive evaluation.
GROSS YEARLY SALARY:
It will be negotiated with each candidate, depending on the qualifications and research track, and it will be revised yearly, in accordance with the candidate`s performance and merits. In addition, the selected candidates will also receive Spanish Social Security coverage, comprising health care and contribution towards retirement pension.
BCAM is a recently created research center established in Bilbao that provides excellent working conditions and opportunities for advanced research.
Visit official website.
- Mathematics Department Research Studentship, King’s College London, UK
- PhD scholarship in Bioinformatics at the National University of Ireland, Galway
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France
- PhD Studentships, Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (DIMAP), University of Warwick, UK
- Mathematics & Statistics Scholarships for Taught Masters, University of Glasgow, UK
- Chapman Fellowships in Mathematics, Imperial College London, UK
- PhD Student in Mathematics, University of Luxembourg
- PhD Scholarship in Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing, FEMTO-ST, Besançon, FRANCE
- Master Scholarships of the “Mathematics for Life Sciences” (Master2 MathSV), France
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2010 in Robotics, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.