A postdoctoral fellowship is available at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo city, Brazil: call for application Fellowship PD in Biochemistry and Molecular /cellular biology. A postdoctoral fellowship is available at the Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto, Universidade de São Paulo located in Ribeirão Preto, SP ? Brazil, for a motivated candidate who is interested in molecular and mitochondrial mechanisms involved in the resistance of cancer to apoptosis.
Candidates who have recently completed a Ph.D. in the Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related disciplines can apply for this PD Fellowship. Candidates are acceptable once they have concluded Ph.D. no more than five years ago. Experience in techniques of evaluation of mitochondrial function and molecular/cellular biology are desirable for this position.
Contact: Prof. Dr. Carlos Curti (ccurti[ at ]usp.br), PD advisor.
Applications should include a covering letter justifying the interest and contributions for the research and group, curriculum vitae and details of two contactable referees, until May 16, 2010.
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Tumor Angiogenesis, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neural Developmental Biology, Umeå University, Sweden
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center
- Postdoctoral Position, Department of Biological Chemistry, UCLA School of Medicine, USA
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA
- PhD Scholarship in Protein Kinases, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Plant Biochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
- PhD Studentships in BioMEMS / NEMS, Nanobiotechnology, University of Michigan, USA
- PhD Fellowship in Biomolecular Sciences and Mass Spectrometry, University of Southern Denmark
- PhD Student, Department of Biomedical Molecular Biology, Ghent University, Belgium
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.