The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international degree-seeking students.
Scholarships for international Master students
Frankfurt School awards a total of six STIBET III Matching Funds scholarships for new international Master’s students in the following study programmes:
- Master of Finance (M.Sc.)
- Master of International Business (M.A.)
- Master in Management (M.Sc.)
The STIBET III Matching Funds scholarships comprises a cost-of-living subsidy of approximately EUR 440 per month from September 2012 to February 2013.
Selection criteria include candidates’ academic results (marks at A-Level or equivalent, or grade of first degree), performance in the GMAT (or equivalent), and extra-curricular achievements.
It is not necessary to submit a separate application for a scholarship. A Frankfurt School committee selects scholarship winners by 24 August at the latest. The committee’s decision is final and candidates have no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
Scholarships for international Bachelor students
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management awards two scholarships worth approx. EUR 2640 each for incoming international Bachelor students to help them settle in. The scholarships are open to students who are not German citizens, are not currently residing in Germany and successfully passed the assessment procedure of the 2012 intake of the following Bachelor programs:
The stipends will be paid in six instalments of approximately EUR 440 between September 2012 and February 2013.
Prospective students have to apply by 15 August by sending a one-page description of their achievements and their financial situation to the International Office, Silvia Kribus (firstname.lastname@example.org). Selection will be made based on curricular and extracurricular achievements as well as financial needs.
Nina Marisa Ward
Phone: 0049 69 154008-785
Fax: 0049 69 154008-4785
International Office - Relations to international organizations, Researcher & Staff exchange, Erasmus Coordinator Outgoing students: Master of Finance
Phone: 0049 69 154008-738
Fax: 0049 69 154008-4738
For more information, please visit official website: www.frankfurt-school.de.
- PhD Fellowships in Economics, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
- Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany
- The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Summer School on Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development, Germany
- Master / Phd Scholarships in Conflict Studies & Management at Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, Germany
- 2 Undergraduate Scholarships in Accounting & Finance, Monash University, Australia
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Finance at Vienna Graduate School of Finance, Austria
- Beasiswa Orange Tulip untuk Mahasiswa Indonesia yang Berprestasi ke Belanda
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK