At City University London we believe that exceptional academic and clinical performance should be recognized and rewarded. The School of Health Sciences at City is offering up to 12 Scholarships of £2,500 to UK, EU and International postgraduate students with a profile of academic and clinical excellence starting one of our MSc Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care course at City in the academic year 2013/2014. The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlist and selection process. The decisions will be made by a selection panel and will be final.
The Scholarship amount is a total of £2,500 for both full-time and part-time students and up to 12 scholarships will be awarded in total at the start of the first year of the course. The total amount will be waived off the fee at the start of the academic year for full-time students, and half of the amount will be waived off the fee for part-time students in the first and second years of study.
To qualify for The Dean’s Scholarship, you must:
- be a self-funded student and not in receipt of other scholarships;
- be in your first year of postgraduate study in 2013/14 on one of the routes of the MSc Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care course;
- demonstrate academic and clinical excellence and a commitment to advancing your clinical and academic skills.
Application and selection
You need to apply by writing a statement (of up to 800 words in length) explaining why you believe you should be awarded the Scholarship, why you want to do the course and how you will use it to shape your future career. Please include a word count. You can upload the statement as a supplementary document in your online application, or email it to our Programme Administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have already applied. Please state your full name and student number if this is known.
Deadline for application is 5pm on the 11th of September 2013.
A selection panel will shortlist candidates on merit and the top candidates will be awarded the scholarships.
The amount of £2,500 will be deducted from the January 2014 tuition fee installment of a full-time student. For part-time students, an amount of £1,250 will be deducted from the January 2014 and January 2015 tuition fee installments.
- Music Scholarships, City University London, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, City University London, UK
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK
- Doctoral Research Studentship, City University London, UK
- International Students Scholarships, Royal Veterinary College (RVC), University of London, UK
- MSc Clinical Trials by Distance Learning Scholarship, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK
- Postgraduate Deans’ Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Undergraduate Deans’ Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.