The Hydrogen Storage Research Group (HSRG) Honours Scholarship is available to a student who is interested in pursuing a career in renewable energies studies with particular emphasis on hydrogen storage research. The student will have demonstrated a high-level of academic achievement in their undergraduate tertiary studies.
WHAT THIS SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDES
The Scholarship will include a $5,000 cash payment for one year to assist with costs associated with studying (textbooks, incidental expenses etc) and living costs for the normal expected duration of the honours degree for which the scholarship is offered. The University reserves the right to reduce the amount of assistance where applicants are in receipt of other Scholarships.
Students will only be awarded one continuing Scholarship. A continuing Scholarship is defined as a Scholarship that has more than one payment.
The cash payment of the Scholarship will be paid to the student`s nominated bank account in two installments of $2,500 per year.First and second semester payments will occur post census dates (thus approx mid-end April and mid-end Sept).
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for a Hydrogen Storage Research Group (HSRG) Honours Scholarship:
- Excellent academic performance in the relevant undergraduate degree
- Receive approval from Curtin University to study Physics Honours Major or Nanotechnology Honours Major
1. An applicant should submit a completed application form attached by 4:30pm on Friday 17 December, 2010, to the Scholarships Office at the Bentley campus. Application forms are available on the Scholarships website. For a list of all documentation required for an application please see Section 4 of the application form.
2. Applications will be assessed by a selection panel using the following criteria:
- Academic performance in Physics or Nanotechnology undergraduate degree
- Responses on the Application Form
Documents must be certified copies not originals. No other copies (including faxes) will be accepted.
For details about certification read http://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/students/certification.cfm.
Telephone: (08) 9266 2992
Frequently asked questions: www.AskCurtin.curtin.edu.au
- PhD Fellowships in Satellite Positioning, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Curtin Humanities - DIKTI English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Health Science - English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Humanities - UI & UGM English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Humanities - BiNus & Trisakti English Language Bridging Course Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- Focal Petroleum Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- PhD Positions in Value-addition of Glycerol into Bio-hydrogen, Canada
- Master & PhD Positions in Chemical Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Lillian Passmore Donovan Memorial Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.