The Indonesian-German Scientists Exchange Program is a joint project by the DAAD and the Directorate of Research and Community Service Development (DIKTI) in the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture. Each year, up to 5 scientists from higher education institutions or research institutes from both countries may take part in the exchange.
The program is open to scientists from all disciplines. Its aim is to intensify existing contacts between scientific institutions in the partner countries. The exact mode of cooperation depends on the needs of the participants; research stays can be supported as well as participation in colloquiums and visits as a guest lecturer. General information visits can not be supported.
Applicants must hold a PhD. Applications require existing contacts to a German colleague, with whom the work plan and the time schedule of the visit has to be discussed. The length of stay is from 2 weeks to three months.
Application documents for applicants from Indonesia:
- Completed DAAD blue form; download here
- Curriculum vitae
- List of publications
- Research proposal /visit plan and program
- Invitation from the German partner institution
For further information on this programme please contact:
Ms. Muji Rahayu
DAAD Jakarta Office
Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Kav. 61-62
Summitmas I, 19th Floor,
Tel.: (021) 520 08 70, 525 28 07
Fax: (021) 525 28 22
- Sandwich Scholarships for Doctoral Candidates from Indonesia, DAAD Germany
- Master / Phd Scholarships in Conflict Studies & Management at Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, Germany
- DAAD Short-term Research Grants for Doctoral Candidates, Germany
- Study and Research Scholarships of Today for the Megacities of Tomorrow, DAAD, Germany
- 2012 - 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- 2011 – 2012 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Senior Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Doctoral Dissertation Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program, Indonesia - USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.