The Honors College is inviting applications for the Philip and Euline Seecharan Scholarship. The scholarship will be in the amount of $500.00 for the 2012-2013 academic year and may be renewed each year provided that the recipient remains a full-time Honors College students in good standing, makes satisfactory progress towards a bachelor’s degree, maintains a 3.3 cumulative GPA at FIU, and that funds are available in the Fund.
- Entering or current full-time Honors College student in good standing (minimum 3.3 GPA);
- International student;
- Outstanding academic performance.
- Write a two-page essay stating your academic and professional goals, including your intended field of study, and explain why you believe you should be selected as the recipient of the scholarship.
- Include a copy of your resume and a copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Sign and return the application form with your essay, resume, and transcripts to:
The Honors College, DM 233
FIU Modesto A. Maidique Campus
Miami, FL 33199
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: July 9, 2012
For more information, please visit official website: honors.fiu.edu.
- PhD Position in Geomatics / GIS, University of Florida, USA
- PhD Studentship in Medical / Clinical Devices, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Water Engineering, Technical University of Denmark
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science & Technology, University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Studentship in Intelligent Transport Systems, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Center for Religious and Cross Cultural Studies, Graduate School Of Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
- MSc and PhD Scholarships in Biology, McGill University, Canada
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Master Scholarships in International Politics, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland